Image-sensor we suggested is adopted to UV-camera
CMOS Image-sensor manufactured by Gpixel Inc. has sensitivity in UV(ultraviolet) area, and it is adopted to UV camera developed by iDule Corporation. The UV camera equipped with this image sensor can detect almost invisible areas, such as scratches on transparent films and blood stains, therefore it is expected to be used in industrial and scientific applications in the future.
- Difficult for visible-light cameras to inspect things invisible to the naked eye.
- Cost down requirement by reducing manpower.
- Requirement to increase quality value by improving inspection level.
- Check for scratches that are hard to find
- With Image-sensor that has sensitivity in UV region, it becomes possible to find scratches that are difficult to distinguish with the naked eye or with visible-light camera.
- Total cost reduction by saving manpower.
- Improve quality and yield
GSENSE400BSI / QE-data
This CMOS Image-sensor is unique as it has sensitivity in UV area, and it has contributed to discovering new demand for inspection camera using UV area.
The UV camera equipped with this image sensor which has sensitivity in UV area can detect dust and scratches that are difficult to distinguish with the naked eye or with normal cameras, therefore it is expected to be used in industrial and scientific applications in the future. In addition, we can offer not only UV Image-sensors and UV cameras but also UV compatible lenses and UV lighting-sources.